Please stop by The Bookery to drop off good quality books and give them a new lease on life in a school library. We only accept books that are:
- suitable for pre-primary, primary and high school learners
- non-fiction or fiction (non-fiction is always harder to come by)
- in excellent condition
- published after 2000
- vibrant and colourful (especially for pre-primary and primary schools)
- not old or worn
- not at university/adult level
- not textbooks (these are already supplied by the government, and textbook donations are often out of date).
We’re always in need of good quality mother tongue books, picture books and non-fiction books.
The images below show the ideal kind of picture books and non-fiction books that we need most.